Get The Accurate Edge for fast, professional CPAP repair. With ‘The Accurate Edge’ you’ll rest assured knowing that 90 percent of our CPAP repairs are completed within a week. We are the nation’s largest respiratory service provider, with three regional service centers. We offer certified warranty repairs for Resmed and Respironics respiratory equipment. Our expert bio-medical technicians provide professional service for all of your CPAP needs.
All CPAPs we repair are put through a thorough testing regimen which includes all pressure checks and ramping abilities. This testing utilizes equipment that analyzes real time performance of the unit and alerts our technical staff to any problems over an extended time line. By testing in this fashion we eliminate the possibility of intermittent failure and increase the reliability of the repair. All CPAPs are repaired by our technicians to the same exacting standards used by the original manufacturer, our repaired CPAP devices deliver quiet operation and steady output. We test every CPAP on our in house pressure testing equipment calibrated to NIST standards.
CPAP Repair for Private Patients
- Fast Turnaround. A certified technician will contact you within 48 hours.
- Easy Shipping Options. We accept any shipping method.
- No-Worry Repairs. Accurate offers a 90-day warranty on all repairs.
- Never Pay More than Necessary. You’ll never pay more than you need to for repairs. In addition to repair, we offer reconditioned units at affordable prices.
CPAP Repair for Health Providers
Get ‘The Accurate Edge’ and reduce your total cost of operations for durable medical equipment. As the nation’s largest respiratory repair center, we provide service to HME providers, hospitals and long-term care facilities of every size. Your equipment will be picked up, repaired, cleaned and returned patient-ready. Your equipment will be repaired by our rigorously trained, experienced staff in one of our three regional repair centers.
- Your equipment will be cleaned thoroughly to protect your staff and patients.
- Your equipment will be inspected and tested to ensure all defects are repaired and filters replaced.
- Our Quality Control requires up to 24 hours burn-in to warranty our workmanship.
- Unit will bagged and returned patient ready. No further prep is required.
To learn more about CPAP repair, e-mail us or call 1-800-376-5660.