Accurate honors those who served America by serving them for all their respiratory needs. Accurate offers services to veterans for a wide range of equipment; our teams of experienced service professionals are trained to understand the veteran’s unique needs.
According to the US Census Bureau, we have an estimated 22 million veterans living among us in the United States. Veterans make up one-fourth of all deaths today; that’s 617,000 per year. By recognizing the unique needs of veterans coping with life-limiting illness, Accurate is able to guide these men and women toward a more peaceful ending. This is especially important for veterans who experienced combat service or other trauma, because experiences from the past often resurface near the end of life.
We Honor Veterans Participation
Accurate strives to work in cooperation with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), local VFW and any other group designed in assisting our Veterans focusing on respectful inquiry, compassionate listening and grateful acknowledgment of veterans.
Accurate’s equipment experts are trained to support the difficult circumstances faced by some veterans, including financial and benefit concerns, post-traumatic stress disorder, unresolved issues associated with the stresses of military service, depression and suicide. Veterans can be referred from the VA or by community-based healthcare providers, or they can contact us directly to discuss services.
- CPAP & BiPap
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Fil Stations
Key features of services for veterans include:
- A 72-hour streamlined process for all repairs
- Discounts and special rates
- Dedicated repair lines
- Loaners available upon request at no charge
- Familiarity with the VA system and how to identify and access benefit options for veterans
- Shipping to anywhere at no charge
- Coordination of support with the staff of the local VA medical center, including joint visits when appropriate
- A full range of bereavement support, including grief and loss programs, support groups and memorial services for veterans’ loved ones
- Recognition and celebration of important events, including holidays such as Veteran’s Day and military anniversaries
Accurate Biomed also extends all of these service offerings to First Responders.