Preventative Maintenance and Repair Services
Avoid F-Tags and ensure optimum clinical outcomes
Achieve the results you prescribe with a rigorous respiratory equipment maintenance program to avoid potential deficiencies during surveys or audits. Get professional asset management, preventative maintenance and repair, and easy access to all PM and repair documents.
- Warranty & Non-Warranty Repairs
- Concentrators and more
- Asset tagging & management for your equipment lifecycle program
- Scheduled logistics pick up and delivery at no charge to the facility
- Scheduled pm visits with limited disruption to care
Accurate Biomed Services is committed to providing Long Term Care facilities with the finest respiratory, biomed, and long-term care equipment repair service. When you partner with Accurate your care giver, therapy, clinical, and facility maintenance staff is complemented by a team that includes hands-on medical device repair, logistics operations, and asset management experts.
- Inspection Preparation – assistance before, during, and after state surveys or audits
- Annual Equipment Checks – including preventative maintenance, electrical safety checks, and calibration
- Equipment Repairs – warranty or non-warranty
- Service Plans – for entire installed base or on specific equipment
- Quality Repairs – by our highly trained and certified technical staff
- Service Warranty – all of our work is warrantied for workmanship for 90 days
- Three Regional Service Centers: Ocala, FL, Bethany, MO, and New Castle, IN
All repairs are completed by Accurate’s highly-trained and certified technical staff. Whether repairs are completed onsite or in one of our three regional service centers, we follow documented procedures that meet our strict compliance standards.
ACCURATE’S REPLACEMENT PARTS
Accurate uses only new manufacturer components and parts in their repairs. No used or pulled parts on any non-warranty repairs. This ensures factory specifications are met in the operation of the medical device.