At Accurate Biomed Services, our mission is to provide the highest level of efficiency, professionalism, and quality in respiratory and biomedical equipment repair services to individuals and to the home medical equipment industry. We guarantee that after servicing a unit, your patient will enjoy all the quality of life that your equipment can provide.
Get the Accurate Edge for fast, professional repair.
You’ll rest assured knowing that 90 percent of our CPAP repairs are completed within a week. We are the nation’s largest respiratory service provider, with three regional service centers. We offer certified warranty repairs for Resmed and Respironics respiratory equipment. Our expert bio-medical technicians provide professional service for all of your CPAP needs.
All CPAPs we repair are put through a thorough testing regimen which includes all pressure checks and ramping abilities. This testing utilizes equipment that analyzes real time performance of the unit and alerts our technical staff to any problems over an extended timeline. By testing in this fashion we eliminate the possibility of intermittent failure and increase the reliability of the repair. All CPAPs are repaired by our technicians to the same exacting standards used by the original manufacturer, our repaired CPAP devices deliver quiet operation and steady output. We test every CPAP on our in-house pressure testing equipment calibrated to NIST standards.
Respironics M Series
Respironics System One Series
Respironics Dream Station
Resmed S8 Series Resmed S9 Series
Resmed Airsense Series
Take the guesswork out of your equipment maintenance!
We can have filters for your equipment shipped directly to your door.
- Clean the grey non-disposable filter at least on a weekly basis
- The grey reusable filters should be replaced when it begins to look worn or after 6 months
- Replace disposable white paper filters monthly or more frequently if it appears dingy or dirty
- Make your CPAP equipment cleaning part of your morning routine, allowing the equipment ample time to dry during the day.
- Keep track of when you should order replacement parts for your mask aand accessories so that you always get the most out of your therapy.